I came across a few thoughts…Which is odd since I havent done this in a while.
1. No matter how bad someone treats you…you eventually get over it.
2. They say nothing last forever…that there isnt a hint of consistency in this life… I’m beginning to agree. At some point…everyone leaves. I’ve always faught this concept, but every person i meet has ruled out my usual argument. Prove to me you’ll be around forever and maybe ill have some material to work with when the next lonely person tries to teach me about life.
3. The more you worry about something it stresses you out. The less you worry about something you look like an insensitive bitch. Either way the problem still remains exactly that.. a problem…Sorry I rather not raise my blood pressure.
4. People do not wait.
5. 95% of the time when someone asks for advice..they already know the answer, they just want to hear themself talk.
6. Not everyone is out to get you. Trust a little bit.
All I have for now. Tired.
|—||Be My Boyfriend-Thought Catalog (via rebelwithoutacauseeee)|
You know that smell before the rain hits? like that sweet dewy smell that reminds you of something but you can’t put your finger on it? Everything reminds me of you..The smell is just the wishful thinking of being yours. Your essence is like the rain, but sometimes I only get the dewy smell, I don’t get the showers I wait on..I just keep waiting and waiting hoping for that one drop. Just one touch of you and it would all be ok. Some days you and I play in the rain together, we look to the sky and let it all come down on us. True happiness….But other days like tonight…I’m left watching from a window…hoping those raindrops will race across the glass. Please don’t leave me waiting, I’m afraid the weather will change before you reach me…..